Your Special Day:
You have envisioned this day for so long . . . so let us create the event of your dreams. Our dedicated, courteous and fun staff will handle all the details for you. We offer wedding ceremonies – indoor or outdoor at our gazebo. Chef Barb will personalize a full-service catering with the highest standard of quality for your reception. In other words, we have really good food. Your event at Chenoweth includes: lighting, linens, centerpieces and tableware.
Let us eliminate the burden of details so you can enjoy your special day. Your event at Chenoweth will be unforgettable for you, your family and your guests.
NEW ELEGANT RENOVATION IN 2023 – COME TAKE A LOOK!
Couples can celebrate an indoor or outdoor ceremony at Chenoweth Golf Banquet Hall with up to
300 guests. Couples can marry out at the updated freshly painted gazebo which features a new beautiful
stone accent giving it a classic and elegant appearance. Beautifully manicured lawn and floral plants are featured at the gazebo. White fan back chairs for this ceremony are conveniently set up on the cement patio for your guests.
The banquet hall features grand windows that highlight our pond and golf course. Decorative newly designed beams with display lighting adds an attractive look to the ceiling. The stylish appearance of our updated woodwork makes for the perfect look – from classic to rustic – for your special occasion. A partition divides the room for more intimate weddings. Up lighting adorns the upper perimeter of the banquet hall that can feature an intimate setting for a personalized reception.
Couples celebrating their ceremony and reception at this venue will find helpful and caring staff to assist them on their big day with setup and cleanup. Other event services include:
- Bridal suite for bride and groom
- Event planning with banquet coordinator from start to finish
- Newly designed In-house bar
- Up Lighting with your choice of colors
- In-house catering with Chef Barb – custom menus on request
- Newly designed photo booth
- Centerpieces: Cake and Cupcake stands, Table numbers, and several Décor options at no upcharge!
Full in-house newly designed bar service from Beer and Wine to Top Shelf ensures couples and guests are taken care of during the festivities. Delicious cuisine prepared by Chef Barb. Our Chef loves to cook! Our food is chosen personally by Chef Barb and prepared homemade.
Custom menus at your request.
Just a note from Banquet Director/Owner:
Chenoweth Golf and Banquet Hall has been in the Akron area for 30 years. We are so excited to show you our newly renovated look that has been designed by a local construction businessman, Dan Hickman. Dan has renovated many Akron/Canton businesses.
Renovation pictures coming soon!
Jan Todd, Banquet Director
Just a few of our bride and groom reviews:
- I worked close to the venue and went on my lunch break just to see it. The minute I walked in, I knew this was the place for my fiancé and I. When we met for the appointment we checked it out and talked pricing. Very professional and knowledgeable. We did have to move the ceremony inside due to the weather, but they had it set up beautifully and the ceremony was perfect. After the ceremony, they changed the room to the reception so quickly I couldn’t believe it. They have such a great staff to get it transferred over for the reception. It was gorgeous and so much fun. The food was amazing and the staff made sure we were taken care of. I would highly recommend Chenoweth Golf and Banquet to anyone looking to have a wedding ceremony.
- I would whole-heartedly recommend Chenoweth for anyone’s wedding. From start to finish everyone on the entire staff was very helpful and accommodating and would always respond back the same day. Many of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they’ve been to and the prettiest hall for a reception. Not only is the hall beautiful, the food is great. They even include a large selection of centerpieces! You can’t go wrong if you book your wedding or any event here. Thank you for such a beautiful wedding and making our day one we won’t ever forget.
- The Chenoweth team was wonderful! They took care of everything the day of the wedding – set up; clean up, coordinating the schedule, etc. It was a HUGE load off of my shoulders. Worth every penny!
- Chenoweth did a superb job. We had our ceremony and reception there, and they were always available for questions and to ease our stress. The food was spectacular, and the decorations and décor was top notch. Chenoweth’s team was incredibly easy to work with which made the wedding planning process significantly easier.
- Chenoweth’s team helped us have the wedding of our dreams. Everything was set up perfectly, the food was AMAZING and they always answered any questions promptly.
- We had our wedding and reception at Chenoweth and can’t say enough about how wonderful it was. Everyone was so great to work with and was super organized. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Any requests we had were answered with a cheerful yes, and they were very accommodating and responsive any time I had a question. The facility is beautiful and Chenoweth’s team is very on top of things, often offering suggestions about things I hadn’t even thought of yet. Through all of the usual stress of a wedding, the team had me feeling completely confident that the event would run smoothly – and it did. We truly enjoyed our reception.